|Size (sqft):||423 - 1097|
|Size (sqm):||39.3 - 101.9|
|Completion date:||2021 Q4|
The Stage comprises 412 spectacular suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom penthouses within an iconic 37 level tower, complete with 32nd level sky lounge and terrace, residents private cinema, games lounge, advanced I.T. business suites and planned luxury health club.
The remains of William Shakespeare’s Curtain Theatre, dating back to 1577, have been discovered within the site excavations and will be sensitively preserved and displayed within a new amphitheatre, complete with Visitor’s Centre and adjoining Arts Pavilion.
- Suites, apartments and penthouses rising 37 levels with interior design by Nicola Fontanella of Argent London.
- High end luxury specifications including comfort cooling, tile vision
- TV, Sonos (or equivalent) wireless entertainment technology Programmable ‘scene set’ mood lighting and bespoke entertainment units with LED Smart TV.
- Virtually all with balcony or terrace.
- Breathtaking views from majority of apartments.
- 32nd level sky lounge and terrace.
- Exclusive lifestyle facilities, including residents’ private cinema, bowling lane, games lounge, gym, spa and business suites.
- New landscaped public piazza extending over one acre.
- 24 hour concierge and services.
Fairchild Place, Shoreditch
NATURE & SPORTS