Flour Mill of Summer Hill
|Size (sqft):||861 - 1109|
|Size (sqm):||80 - 103|
|Completion date:||2019 Q1|
- Contemporary interiors echo the sites heritage – the design is monochromatic, with black highlight motifs throughout. Timber floorboards, black tap wear, generous storage, and all the high-end features and finishes.
- Enjoy views either over the light rail corridor towards the city or the nearby parklands.
- A wide selection of layout options with contemporary interiors including timber floorboards, European appliances study’s and secure parking.
- The master plan community will include cafés, retail spaces, and landscaped private and communal areas with pedestrian links to the light rail network
- Travel convenience at your door step with light rail on site, and Summer Hill and Lewisham Train Stations
- only a short walk away for easy transport to the CBD and beyond
- Short walking distance to all the conveniences of Summer Hill Village
2-32 Smith Street, Summer Hill
Summer Hill Public School
Trinity Grammar School
Christian Brothers’ High School Lewisham
Old Canterbury Rd at Windsor Rd Bus Stop
Summer Hill Station
ARTS & CULTURE
Petersham AOG Church
NATURE & SPORTS
Strathfield Golf Club
Canterbury Olympic Ice Rink
The Enmore Theatre